About the 1400
Napoleon 1400 Medium Steel Wood-burning Stove – heats up to 2,000 square feet of space. Available in leg or pedestal model.
The arched door provides a large viewing area through the high-temp ceramic glass and is kept relatively clean by the internal air wash. Door, legs and louvers are available in black, satin chrome plated, or gold plated. The blower kit with variable speed control and a thermostatic blower control are other popular options.
- Flue diameter 6″
- Large viewing area
- Effective air wash system keeps viewing glass clean
Look at the Napoleon Website then return here to order and get the Ables Top Hat renowned customer service.
- Napoleon’s patented EPA wood burning technology gives you more heat with less fuel
- Emissions as low as 2.8 grams per hour and 69.8% overall maximum heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Fully lined refractory firebox acts as a kiln, concentrating the maximum amount of heat to efficiently heat your home
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which will deteriorate over time
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass relatively clean
- Limited Lifetime Warranty